Openstack Managed Cloud Services
What is OpenStack Managed Cloud Services? Let Spyderweb Communications Assess, Design, and Build the Best Cloud for your organization needs. We will customize your cloud based on exactly what your infrastructure needs are. Let us take the headache of managing your cloud so you can do what you do best.
Here at Spyderweb Communications we specialize in building open clouds and open storage solutions that will that are highly scalable, and do not provide any kind of vendor lock.
OpenStack Technology Assessment:
We will work with you to understand your desired business outcomes and identify a strategy to achieve them—defining the appropriate cloud workload deployment model private, public or hybrid. These factors are to consider:
- Workload Capacity Planning
- Application Migration
- Storage Needs
- Commodity Hardware Savings
- Network Requirements
- Private Cloud Security
- Backup Strategy
- High Availability
OpenStack Technology Design and Implementation:
Best practices are used to architect cloud infrastructures, facilitate workload migrations and proof-of-concept projects, or integrate OpenStack technology deployments into a pre-production environment.
- Cloud Fabric/Hardware Considerations
- Hypervisor Types and Configurations
- Storage Architecture Structures such as Local Storage, CEPH, Swift
- LDAP and Active Directory Authentication Integration
- Network Analyst and Overlay Design
- NFV Network design and Configuration
OpenStack Technology Optimization:
Ongoing life cycle management of cloud deployments, including remote capacity and performance monitoring services, continuous integration and patching, and 24/7 support.
- Image Catalog Readiness
- Cloud Monitoring and Pro-Active Management
- Health Reports of all your Nodes and Cloud
- Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Anytime 24/7/365
- End User Setup and Training