VoIP, Telephony and Unified Communication Solutions
Phone systems are communications hubs in a busy world. Sales are made when leads reach salespeople immediately. Customers expect a response in minutes, not a day from now. Decisions must be made and actions authorized sooner rather than later because downtime costs more than ever. Connecting the right people is not as simple routing calls to the right desk in the office.
Spyderweb Communications will analyze your business needs and design and implement a unified communications solution that fits your business and your budget. New technologies are making those connections more effective and providing new opportunities to grow your business. Small business phone systems can be less expensive. They can make you more effective.
Your business phone system connects you to the world. Connect your customers, employees, vendors and everyone who must communicate with you and each other. Connect cost-effectively and with the best solution to meet your communications needs.
Voice over IP: What Are the Benefits?
- Reduced your phone bill by up to 70% by utilizing SIP Trunking
- Have your Desk Phone ring the same time as your Mobile Phone to always stay connected
- Utilize WIFI to connect simple desk phones as well as Cordless WIFI phones
- Always stay connected to your Voice Mail via E-Mail, Web Login, or Forwarded directly to your Mobile Device
- Receptionary Web Console to Drag and Drop calls to there target locations
- One network to manage for both voice and data, instead of two
- Link up multiple stores to make your business as efficient as possible
- Reduced travel costs–thanks to online conferencing—easy-to-use video calls, and other collaboration tools
- Integrated collaboration tools such as Micosoft Lync, Google Voice, and Skype to keep connectivity and production at it’s highest
- Easily make adds, moves, and changes to the small business phone system as needed
- Employees have more ways to stay connected and customers can reach them more easily
- Take all of your phone system’s features with you for use at home, at the office, or on the road